All of our transactions are protected by powerful SSL encryption software and McAfee Secure. We guarantee that every transaction you make will be 100% safe.
1. Who are we
- Leumas S.T. operates this website
- Our customer service email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our address is:
3338-L1 Country Club Rd
Valdosta, GA 31605
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use certain pieces of that information. The notice also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the personal information. We also tell you how you can reach us to ask us to:
- Access, change or not use the personal information you have provided to us
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us
- Tell us to refrain from communicating with you about our products or services,
- Answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
*If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears on this policy.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We sometimes ask you for personal information to provide the services you request. This information includes:
- Shopping – Through this website, you will be able to purchase Leumas S.T. products and gift cards. We ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship the items to you. If you elect to be added to the Leumas S.T. email list, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- My Account – You have the opportunity to create a personal shopping account with Leumas S.T, which allows you to shop faster and easier. Using a user name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. In creating this account, you authorize Leumas S.T. to store your name and email address. Should you elect to do so, you may also include in your “My Account” your telephone number, payment card information, and shipping and billing addresses. If you choose to include such additional information then you are also authorizing Leumas S.T. to store such information until such time you elect to change or delete it. Each of these options is for your convenience only. If you ever use a public computer to visit the “My Account” section of our website we encourage you to log out at the conclusion of your session.
Email List – When you create an account with Leumas S.T., you will be given the option to be added to the Leumas S.T. email list. Whether or not you select this option, your personal information will never be shared with or sold to anyone. Subscriptions to the email list can be cancelled at any time. To be removed from our email list, please email us at email@example.com and include your name and the address in the message, or click the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails we send you.
- Purchases – When you place an order, you will be asked to provide your credit card information.
- Customer Service – If you call our Customer Service center, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and if you choose to make a purchase, your credit card information. We use this information to assist you and to process your transaction.
- Purchases – When you place an order, you will be asked to provide your credit card information. Leumas S.T. does not store your credit card information unless you choose to include it in your “My Account” (see above).
- Electronic Newsletters – You may be able to sign up on this site to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails from Leumas S.T. To sign up we may ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, gender, age, and email preferences.
You will receive promotional emails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive e-mail from Leumas S.T. you may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us ten (10) business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes and Promotions – On this website, you may be able to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may request information such as your name, age, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and interests or product preferences. This information is used to enter you into our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. By participating in our surveys, sweepstakes and promotions you give us consent to use this information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- Other Site Features – We offer visitors to this website various features for their information and enjoyment, which we may change from time to time. We may ask you to submit certain personal information so we can provide you with these features and send you communications about our products, services and promotions.
- Orange VIP Crew (OVC) Terms and Conditions and Email Rewards
4. Orange VIP
The OVC program is an exclusive program offered by Leumas S.T. customers based in the United States. You must be thirteen years or older to participate in the OVC program. Eligible minors must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation.
To join OVC you must submit the form on the hosted webpage and provide your name, address, phone number, and create a username and password. In addition, you will be asked for but not required to provide your date of birth (month and day). For Birthday Surprise, you must provide your date of birth.
If you are in OVC you will receive special perks for being an insider, which may include rewards for your birthday, special sale invites, exclusive insights, among other incentives.
Guaranteed perks include:
- 40% off all items, every March; June; September; and December (one purchase only)
- 20% off custom items, always
- Free Shipping
- Birthday Surprise
To participate in OVC you will pay a $300 fee annually to be paid at time of sign up, and will automatically renew. Monthly option available for $31.99 (monthly crew members must be signed up for three months prior to using 40% off perk). Members can cancel anytime. Full refund given within 3 days of purchase, contingent upon benefits not being used.
OVC membership is limited to one per customer. Potential OVC points, discounts, and special offers are non-transferrable, non-assignable and may not be shared and are void where prohibited.
By submitting a form to join OVC, you agree to receive advertising, marketing, and other communications from Leumas S.T. If you do not wish to receive these communications you may opt-out by logging into your account and unsubscribing. Note that by unsubscribing from the Leumas S.T. newsletter you will also terminate your eligibility to earn perks through the OVC.
Leumas S.T. may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the OVC Terms and Conditions, regulations, benefits, or eligibility to participate in the OVC. In addition, Leumas S.T. may discontinue OVC at any time in its sole discretion.
Leumas S.T. reserves the right to exclude customers from participating in OVC in its sole discretion.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us to:
- Estimate usage numbers and patterns
- Store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
We also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “Internet tags”, “web beacons” or “clear GIFS”), which are tiny graphic images, on our website. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our website may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the site. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We also work with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
6. Use of Your Personal Information
We collect the information from our customers for various purposes, including:
- Process transactions upon their request
- Improve our stores, website, customers shopping experience and quality of service
- Send communications about our products, services and promotions
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse
- Enable our service providers to perform certain activities on our behalf
- Comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes.
Others with Whom We May Share Your Information
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service by phone and (g) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
7. Links to other sites
While visiting our website, you may link to sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. This does not mean that we endorse these sites. We do not make any representations or warranties about any website you may access through the Leumas S.T. website. They are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for, their information or activities.
8. User Content
Leumas S.T. does not claim any ownership in any content that you upload on the Website, through a mobile application, blog or via any form of social media channel (including by submitting an image to your social media using the hashtags #LST, #leumasst, #leumas, #luxuryyourway, or @leumasst (“User Content”). After posting User Content, you retain the ownership right to all content, but you hereby grant to Leumas S.T. an irrevocable, fully-paid, worldwide, non-exclusive limited license to modify, publicly perform, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, and copy the User Content on the Website, Leumas S.T. app, mobile website, email, and all applicable social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Accordingly, you represent and warrant that you own all rights to the User Content that you upload to the Website, and it doesn’t infringe on any other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights.
Leumas S.T. reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Website for any reason without prior notice.
Leumas S.T. goes to great lengths to keep your financial information private and safe. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via e-mail. Our customer service center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note, however, that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly indecipherable code, which is processed immediately. All credit card transactions occur in a secure area of our site, to protect you from any loss, misuse or alteration of information collected. When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of our site. Once you’ve entered, the page address (URL) will change from http to https, to let you know you are in a secure area. Also, a key or a closed lock will appear in the lower right hand corner of your screen to notify you of this change. You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. We will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
“SPOOFING” AND “PHISHING”
A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Leumas S.T. will NEVER send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will investigate all instances of possible Internet fraud.
Our website is not meant for children, and we do not collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. We will remove from our files any personally identifiable information of anyone we discover to be under thirteen years old. Our online contests or sweepstakes are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Leumas S.T., 3338-L1 Country Club Rd., PMB 254 (second line, Valdosta, GA 31605, Attn: Customer Service or by email to email@example.com. Please allow 30 days for a response.
10. Your Consent
Leumas S.T.’s practices regarding the collection, storage, transfer, use and other processing of personal information follow the Safe Harbour principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, access, security, data integrity, and enforcement.
- Notice – Leumas S.T. will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we will use it, and types of third parties with whom we may share it with.
- Choice – Leumas S.T. will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make.
- Onward Transfer – When disclosing information to a third party, Leumas S.T. applies the notice and choice principles and takes appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Access – Leumas S.T. provides ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so that you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security – Leumas S.T. will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Data Integrity – Leumas S.T. takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information the company collects is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and that the information is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current.
We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information below and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
Please be aware that as you visit and navigate this website your use of our site is subject to applicable laws governing ownership and use of intellectual property, including our trademarks and copyrights.
You may not use any of the Leumas S.T. trademarks or trade dress without our prior written permission. Trademarks or trade dress include the Leumas S.T. name and logos, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of Leumas S.T.s products, services, and programs. Any other trademarks that appear on our website are the property of their owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations appearing on the website, as well as the software used to create them, are owned by Leumas S.T and are protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. You may electronically copy and/or print “hard copies” from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping on the website. Any other use of any content included on the website, including linking or framing to this website, are strictly prohibited unless you first obtain our prior written consent.
14. Non-Confidential Information
Except for information necessary to place an order, we do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through this website. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
15. Errors and Inaccuracies
We always try to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, despite those efforts human or technological errors may occur. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
16. Disclaimer of Liability
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided “as is,” with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
By visiting the website, you agree that any dispute related to any transaction made on the website or any breach of these terms, you will first try in good faith to settle the dispute by sending a notice to the following address: Leumas S.T., 3338-L1 Country Club Rd, PMB 254 (second line) Valdosta, GA 31605, Attention: Customer Service or by email to email@example.com. This notice must be given before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party.
In the event a dispute cannot be resolved by the above process, you consent that the dispute will be decided by binding arbitration on an individual basis— you waive the right for a judge or jury to determine your claims, and you may not proceed in a class, consolidated, or representative capacity.